During your stay at Teton Valley Lodge, you can expect to fly fish on a different stretch of river every day. With over 25 different sections of river on three blue ribbon fisheries near Driggs Idaho, there are years of discovery awaiting even the most experienced fly fishermen. Prolific dry fly hatches on the South Fork Snake River, Teton River and Henry’s Fork offer you many opportunities for large trout. Experience Teton Valley Idaho and the surrounding area with us. You will never forget it.
Matt and Brian Berry’s families have ownership of the lodge. Once you visit Teton Valley Lodge you are part of our family. That is not a statement, this is how we really feel. You are the most important part of what Teton Valley Lodge is all about. We want you to love fly fishing as much as we do and as much as all those that came before us.
GUIDING IS WHAT WE DO.
IT’S REALLY WHAT WE’VE ALWAYS DONE.
The heart of Teton Valley Lodge has always been its guides. We learned how to guide from a very young age from our father. Many of our guides have been fishing for decades and some have been guiding for decades. Our goal is simple, catch as many fish as possible. We have the guides to make that goal a reality.
- Owners guide each day.
- Great-Grandfather began guiding in 1919.
- Our father guided over 50 years.
- We use our own fly patterns.
- Terminal tackle and flies included.
- Lunch and cooler full of drinks.
- Day trips available.
- 2 Queen beds in each bedroom.
- Each bedroom has separate bathroom.
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cabins.
- Deck overlooking Teton River and Teton Mountain range.
- Mini fridge stocked with soft drinks, water and beer.
- Sitting area.
- Maid service each day.